Best served in a cocktail glass
Play the Monopoly® London Pub Crawl
Type: Short Drink
- 1/4 msr Apricot BrandyGrape brandy flavoured with apricots.
- 3/4 msr Creme De BananeSweet banana-flavoured liqueur.
- 1 dash GrenadineRed cordial with little or no alcohol content, made from pomegranates and used as a colourant in many cocktails.
- 1 msr White RumSpirit distilled from fermented sugar cane. White rum is clear, dry and light bodied, originating in Puerto Rica and matured for around 1 year before bottling.
- 1 1/2 msr Pear JuiceBottle or carton pear juice.
Strain into a cocktail glass.
© The Baboon Saloon