Best served in a liqueur / cordial glass
Play the Monopoly® London Pub Crawl
Type: Short Drink
- 1/2 msr AnisetteSweet aniseed-flavoured liqueur.
- 1 tspn MaraschinoClear liqueur made from crushed cherries.
- 1 1/2 msr PernodConcentrated aniseed flavoured liqueur which turns milky when water is added.
Where you'll find it in the duty free shop: France
- 3/4 msr WaterTap or bottled water - your choice.
- 1 tspn Sugar SyrupMake your own sugar syrup by dissolving equal quantities of water and sugar before simmering gently for 2 minutes. Cool and store in a bottle or jug.
Strain into glass.
© The Baboon Saloon