Best served in a highball glass
Type: Non-alcoholic Drink
- 1 tspn Caster SugarFine white sugar.
Substitute: Normal white or brown sugar, but stir or shake the cocktail well!
- 1 msr Grapefruit JuiceFreshly squeezed, bottled or carton grapefruit juice.
- 1 msr Lemon JuiceFreshly squeezed lemon juice or the bottled lemon juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you.
- 1 msr Orange JuiceFreshly squeezed, bottled or carton orange juice.
- 3 msr Soda WaterSparkling water containing bicarbonate of soda - found in bottles in the grocery store and good for heartburn!
- 1 tblspn Vanilla Ice CreamAny dairy or non-dairy vanilla ice cream.
Stir sugar and juices together until sugar dissolves.
Half fill a highball glass with broken ice.
Add juice and soda water to glass.
Top with ice cream.
Garnish with fruits in season.
© The Baboon Saloon