Best served in a wine glass
- 50 cl Cider (Apple)Fermented apple juice.
- 2 msr BrandySpirit distilled from wine of grapes or other fruits e.g. see Apricot Brandy, Cherry Brandy or Blackberry Brandy. Normal non-flavoured brandy is smooth to taste and amber in colour.
- 1 Orange (Whole)Whole, fresh orange - the rind and/or shell can also be used when this is required in a cocktail.
- 70 cl LemonadeNon-alcoholic soda made from lemon juice, water and sugar. Can substitute diet or traditional-style lemonade if preferred.
- 40 cl Orange JuiceFreshly squeezed, bottled or carton orange juice.
- 1 bottle White WineUse any white wine in your cocktails - unless specifically noted in the recipe.
- 20 Melon BallsBalls of melon scooped out of the fruit with a melon baller
Mix all ingredients except fruit and lemonade in a punch bowl.
Cover and chil for a few hours.
Cut orange in half then slice each half.
Add remaining ingredients to bowl to serve.
Serves: 21 people
© The Baboon Saloon