Best served in a heat-proof goblet
Play the Monopoly® London Pub Crawl
Type: Hot Drink
- 1 tspn Caster SugarFine white sugar.
Substitute: Normal white or brown sugar, but stir or shake the cocktail well!
- 3/4 msr Lemon JuiceFreshly squeezed lemon juice or the bottled lemon juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you.
- 2 msr Sherry (Sweet/Cream)Fortified wine made from grapes laid out in the sun to increase their sugar content. With sweet sherries, brandy or dule is added during fermentation to retain sweetness. Oloroso and Cream are examples of sweet sherries.
- 2 msr WaterTap or bottled water - your choice.
- 1 Cinnamon StickA spice - looks like woody bark.
Add all ingredients to a heat-proof goblet.
Stir to dissolve sugar.
© The Baboon Saloon