Best served in a heat-proof goblet
Play the Monopoly® London Pub Crawl
Type: Hot Drink
- 2 msr BrandySpirit distilled from wine of grapes or other fruits e.g. see Apricot Brandy, Cherry Brandy or Blackberry Brandy. Normal non-flavoured brandy is smooth to taste and amber in colour.
- 1 tspn Caster SugarFine white sugar.
Substitute: Normal white or brown sugar, but stir or shake the cocktail well!
- 3/4 msr Lemon JuiceFreshly squeezed lemon juice or the bottled lemon juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you.
- 2 msr WaterTap or bottled water - your choice.
- 1 Cinnamon StickA spice - looks like woody bark.
Add all ingredients to a heat-proof goblet.
Stir to dissolve sugar.
© The Baboon Saloon