Best served in a heat-proof goblet
Play the Monopoly® London Pub Crawl
Hot Orange Brandy
Type: Hot Drink
- 1 tspn Caster SugarFine white sugar.
Substitute: Normal white or brown sugar, but stir or shake the cocktail well!
- 2 msr Grand MarnierCognac-based Curacao liqueur.
Where you'll find it in the duty free shop: France
- 3/4 msr Lemon JuiceFreshly squeezed lemon juice or the bottled lemon juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you.
- 2 msr WaterTap or bottled water - your choice.
- 1 Cinnamon StickA spice - looks like woody bark.
Add all ingredients to a heat-proof goblet.
Stir to dissolve sugar.
© The Baboon Saloon