Best served in a highball glass
Type: Long and Creamy Drink
- 1 msr Coconut CreamSweet coconut cream, found in small cartons in the grocery store. Do not use coconut milk found in cans, or the liquid from fresh coconuts.
- 1 msr Coffee LiqueurCoffee flavoured liqueur. Kahluah is made in Mexico, while Tia Maria is made in Jamaica.
Substitute: Any other coffee liqueur
- 1 msr Dark RumSpirit distilled from fermented sugar cane. Dark rum originates from Jamaican and is full bodied and usually matured for around 5 years.
- 1 msr Gold TequilaSpirit distilled from cactus plants in Mexico. Golden tequila is matured in oak vats for three years where it mellows and changes to a golden colour.
- 1 msr Pineapple JuiceBottle or carton pineapple juice.
Place half a glass of ice in a cocktail shaker
Add ingredients to shaker
Shake well & strain into a highball glass
Garnish with a pineapple & cumquat slices
Note: Use Tia Maria for the authentic cocktail
© The Baboon Saloon