Best served in a goblet
Type: Long and Creamy Drink
- 2/3 msr AdvocaatLiqueur made from spirit and sweetened egg yolk.
Where you'll find it in the duty free shop: Holland
- 2/3 msr Irish Cream Liqueur / BaileysWhiskey based liqueur with a faint chocolate flavour. Use Bailey's or any other kind e.g. supermarket own brand
- 1 Banana, PureedFresh bananas, peeled then mashed with a fork or pureed in a blender.
- 2/3 msr Coffee LiqueurCoffee flavoured liqueur. Kahluah is made in Mexico, while Tia Maria is made in Jamaica.
Substitute: Any other coffee liqueur
- 2 msr CreamDairy or non-dairy cream. Use whipping cream where possible, as some recipes require a portion of the cream to be whipped and floated on top of the drink.
Place half a glass of crushed ice in a blender
Add ingredients to blender
Pour unstrained into a goblet
Garnish with a flaked chocolate bar
Add a straw
Note: Use Baileys Irish Cream liqueur for the authentic cocktail
© The Baboon Saloon