Best served in a champagne saucer
Type: Long Drink
- 1 msr CreamDairy or non-dairy cream. Use whipping cream where possible, as some recipes require a portion of the cream to be whipped and floated on top of the drink.
- 1 msr GallianoAniseed flavoured liqueur made from herbs, roots and berries.
Where you'll find it in the duty free shop: Italy
- 1/2 msr MaraschinoClear liqueur made from crushed cherries.
- 1 msr Orange JuiceFreshly squeezed, bottled or carton orange juice.
- 1/4 Rockmelon / CantaloupeA variety of fresh melon. Melons have thick, hard skin that must be peeled, and lots of seeds that should be removed.
Peel & chop rockmelon
Place half a glass of crushed ice in a blender
Add ingredients to blender
Pour unstrained into a champagne saucer
Garnish with a rockmelon wedge & lime slices
© The Baboon Saloon