Best served in a goblet
Type: Long and Creamy Drink
- 1/2 msr Coconut RumWhite rum-based coconut liqueur e.g. Malibu
- 1 msr CointreauOrange flavoured liqueur made from orange peel soaked in alcohol.
Substitute:Triple Sec or any other orange liqueur if you're not worried about your cocktails being 100% authentic.
- 2 msr CreamDairy or non-dairy cream. Use whipping cream where possible, as some recipes require a portion of the cream to be whipped and floated on top of the drink.
- 1 msr Melon LiqueurMelon flavoured liqueur.
Midori is Japanese in origin.
Substitute: Any sweet, green melon liqueur.
- 3 msr Pineapple JuiceBottle or carton pineapple juice.
Place half a glass of crushed ice in a blender
Add ingredients to blender
Pour unstrained into a goblet
Garnish with a pineapple wedge, melon ball & glacé cherry
Add a straw
Note: Use Midori for the authentic cocktail
© The Baboon Saloon