Best served in a goblet
Type: Long Drink
- 1/2 msr BrandySpirit distilled from wine of grapes or other fruits e.g. see Apricot Brandy, Cherry Brandy or Blackberry Brandy. Normal non-flavoured brandy is smooth to taste and amber in colour.
- 1 msr CointreauOrange flavoured liqueur made from orange peel soaked in alcohol.
Substitute:Triple Sec or any other orange liqueur if you're not worried about your cocktails being 100% authentic.
- 1/2 msr Creme De Menthe (White)Clear mint-flavoured liqueur.
Substitute:Peppermint schnapps or any other mint liqueur if you're not worried about your cocktails being 100% authentic.
- 1/2 msr Grapefruit JuiceFreshly squeezed, bottled or carton grapefruit juice.
- 1/2 glass Tonic WaterCarbonated water that contains quinine to give its bitter flavour. You can use slimline tonic water if you prefer.
Place half a glass of ice in a cocktail shaker
Add ingredients - excluding tonic water - to shaker
Shake & strain into a goblet
Top up with tonic water
Garnish with melon slices & a glacé cherry
© The Baboon Saloon