Best served in a goblet
Type: Long and Creamy Drink
- 1 msr Banana LiqueurSweet, yellow, banana-flavoured liqueur.
Substitute: Creme de Banana if you're not worried about your cocktails being 100% authentic.
- 1 tblspn Chocolate SyrupChocolate flavoured syrup such as the kind poured over ice cream or used to flavour milk.
- 1 msr CreamDairy or non-dairy cream. Use whipping cream where possible, as some recipes require a portion of the cream to be whipped and floated on top of the drink.
- 1 msr Creme De Cacao (Dark)Chocolate flavoured liqueur made from diluted cocoa beans soaked in alcohol. Available in white or dark varieties - the dark variety is stronger in alcohol.
- 1 msr FrangelicoHazelnut liqueur.
Where you'll find it in the duty free shop: Italy
Drizzle chocolate syrup down the inside of a goblet
Place half a glass of ice in a blender
Add ingredients to blender
Strain into glass
Garnish with choc-mint sticks & sprinkles
© The Baboon Saloon