Best served in a highball glass
- 1/2 msr Lemon JuiceFreshly squeezed lemon juice or the bottled lemon juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you.
- 1/2 msr Lime JuiceFreshly squeezed lime juice or the bottled lime juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you. Just don't use lime cordial instead!
- 1 msr Orange CuracaoSweet orange-flavoured liqueur.
Substitute: Triple sec or Cointreau if you're not worried about your cocktails being 100% authentic.
- 1/2 glass Soda WaterSparkling water containing bicarbonate of soda - found in bottles in the grocery store and good for heartburn!
- 2 msr Southern ComfortA spirit made from a blend of bourbon, peaches, oranges and herbs - although the actual recipe remains a secret.
Place half a glass of ice in a cocktail shaker
Add ingredients - excluding soda water - to shaker
Shake well & strain into a highball glass
Top up with soda water
Garnish with lime peel & cumquat pieces
© The Baboon Saloon