Best served in a cocktail glass
Type: Long Drink
- 1/2 msr Blue CuracaoSweet orange-flavoured liqueur, coloured blue to add effect to cocktails. Other colours such as red, green and yellow are also available.
- 1 msr CreamDairy or non-dairy cream. Use whipping cream where possible, as some recipes require a portion of the cream to be whipped and floated on top of the drink.
- 1 msr Mango JuiceBottle or carton mango juice - or make your own by blending fresh mangos with water and sugar to taste.
- 1 msr Orange JuiceFreshly squeezed, bottled or carton orange juice.
- 1/2 msr PernodConcentrated aniseed flavoured liqueur which turns milky when water is added.
Where you'll find it in the duty free shop: France
- 1 msr Southern ComfortA spirit made from a blend of bourbon, peaches, oranges and herbs - although the actual recipe remains a secret.
Place half a glass of ice in a cocktail shaker
Add ingredients - excluding curacao - to shaker
Shake & strain into a cocktail glass
Pour curacao slowly into glass, allowing it to sink to the bottom
Garnish with mango & star fruit slices
© The Baboon Saloon