Best served in a whisky / rocks / old-fashioned glass
- 2 dashes Angostura BittersFlavour enhancer made from herbs, spices and berries. Only a few dashes are added to cocktails so a bottle lasts a long time.
- 1 pinch Celery SaltCelery-flavoured salt, found in the spice or condiment section of your grocery store.
- 1 msr Lemon JuiceFreshly squeezed lemon juice or the bottled lemon juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you.
- 1 msr Whiskey (Scotch)Blended Scottish whiskey - a mixture of maize spirit and malt whiskey.
Substitute:Any other whiskey if you are not worried about your cocktails being 100% authentic!
- 2 dashes Hot Pepper SauceVery hot, red sauce made from chili peppers e.g. Tabasco. Use any hot pepper sauce you have in the kitchen, but go easy!
- 1 tblspn Tomato JuiceBottle or carton tomato juice - but try to get one without any added lemon juice or spices.
- 1 tblspn Worcestershire SauceSpicy sauce made from soy sauce, vinegar and various spices. Vegetarians note: normal Worcestershire sauce contains anchovies, but a vegetarian version is available and can be used in these cocktails.
Half fill a mixing jug with ice
Add ingredients - excluding celery salt - to jug
Pour into a rocks glass
Sprinkle with celery salt
Garnish with a celery stick & cherry tomato & lemon slices
© The Baboon Saloon