Best served in a goblet
Type: Long Drink
- 2 msr BourbonAmerican-style whiskey distilled from fermented cereal and aged in oak casks e.g. Wild Turkey, Jack Daniels, Rebel Yell.
Substitute: American blended whiskey, Tennessee whiskey
- 1 Egg (Whole)Whole, raw egg, still in the shell
- 1/2 msr Lemon CordialConcentrated lemon juice and sugar, found in bottles in the grocery or liquor store.
- 1 msr Maple SyrupSweet syrup made from the sap of the maple tree.
- 2 msr Orange JuiceFreshly squeezed, bottled or carton orange juice.
Place half a glass of ice in a cocktail shaker
Add ingredients to shaker
Shake very well
Pour unstrained into a goblet, allowing froth to float to top
Garnish with chopped walnuts or pecans
© The Baboon Saloon