Best served in a double cocktail glass
Type: Long and Creamy Drink
- 1 msr AdvocaatLiqueur made from spirit and sweetened egg yolk.
Where you'll find it in the duty free shop: Holland
- 1/2 msr CointreauOrange flavoured liqueur made from orange peel soaked in alcohol.
Substitute:Triple Sec or any other orange liqueur if you're not worried about your cocktails being 100% authentic.
- 1 msr CreamDairy or non-dairy cream. Use whipping cream where possible, as some recipes require a portion of the cream to be whipped and floated on top of the drink.
- 1 msr LemonadeNon-alcoholic soda made from lemon juice, water and sugar. Can substitute diet or traditional-style lemonade if preferred.
- 1 msr Orange JuiceFreshly squeezed, bottled or carton orange juice.
- 1 msr White RumSpirit distilled from fermented sugar cane. White rum is clear, dry and light bodied, originating in Puerto Rica and matured for around 1 year before bottling.
Place half a glass of ice in a cocktail shaker
Add ingredients - excluding lemonade - to shaker
Shake & strain into a double cocktail glass
Garnish with an orange slice, star fruit slice & cherries
© The Baboon Saloon