Best served in a cocktail glass
Strawberry Margarita (1)
Type: Long Drink
- 1/2 msr CointreauOrange flavoured liqueur made from orange peel soaked in alcohol.
Substitute:Triple Sec or any other orange liqueur if you're not worried about your cocktails being 100% authentic.
- 1 msr Lemon JuiceFreshly squeezed lemon juice or the bottled lemon juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you.
- 1 msr Lime CordialConcentrated lemon juice and sugar, found in bottles in the grocery or liquor store.
- 1 msr Silver/Clear TequilaSpirit distilled from cactus plants in Mexico. Silver tequila is matured briefly in stainless steel or wax-lined vats to retain clear colour.
- 1 msr Strawberry LiqueurSweet, rich strawberry-flavoured liqueur, sweeter and with a lighter proof than Strawberry Brandy - and with a lower fruit content.
Rim a cocktail glass with salt & lemon juice
Place half a glass of ice in a blender
Add ingredients to blender
Pour unstrained into glass
Garnish with a lime slice, strawberry half & a glacé cherry
© The Baboon Saloon