Best served in a goblet
Type: Long Drink
- 1 msr CointreauOrange flavoured liqueur made from orange peel soaked in alcohol.
Substitute:Triple Sec or any other orange liqueur if you're not worried about your cocktails being 100% authentic.
- 2 Kiwi Fruit (Whole)Small, oval fruit with brown fuzzy skin (that you don't eat!) and green flesh. Peel as you would a potato, then slice or chop the flesh as required in the recipe.
- 1 msr Lemon JuiceFreshly squeezed lemon juice or the bottled lemon juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you.
- 1 msr Melon LiqueurMelon flavoured liqueur.
Midori is Japanese in origin.
Substitute: Any sweet, green melon liqueur.
- 1 1/2 msr Silver/Clear TequilaSpirit distilled from cactus plants in Mexico. Silver tequila is matured briefly in stainless steel or wax-lined vats to retain clear colour.
Rim a goblet with lemon & salt
Place half a glass of ice in a blender
Add ingredients to blender
Pour unstrained into glass
Garnish with kiwi & star fruit slices & a mint sprig
© The Baboon Saloon