Best served in a highball glass
Great Barrier Reef
Type: Long and Creamy Drink
- 1 dash Angostura BittersFlavour enhancer made from herbs, spices and berries. Only a few dashes are added to cocktails so a bottle lasts a long time.
- 1 dash Blue CuracaoSweet orange-flavoured liqueur, coloured blue to add effect to cocktails. Other colours such as red, green and yellow are also available.
- 1 msr CointreauOrange flavoured liqueur made from orange peel soaked in alcohol.
Substitute:Triple Sec or any other orange liqueur if you're not worried about your cocktails being 100% authentic.
- 2 msr GinA spirit made by distilling unmalted grain and infusing with juniper. Popular types of gin include London Dry Gin, which has a subtle flavour and aroma, and Plymouth Gin, a dry gin from Plymouth, England
- 2 scoops Vanilla Ice CreamAny dairy or non-dairy vanilla ice cream.
Place half a glass of crushed ice in a blender
Add ingredients to blender
Pour unstrained into a highball glass
Garnish with black grapes, pineapple pieces & blueberries
© The Baboon Saloon