Best served in a goblet
Bloody Mary (2)
- 1 pinch PepperBlack or white pepper, ground or milled.
- 1 dash Lemon JuiceFreshly squeezed lemon juice or the bottled lemon juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you.
- 1 pinch SaltUse any cooking or table salt - ground, not crystals!
- 1 dash Hot Pepper SauceVery hot, red sauce made from chili peppers e.g. Tabasco. Use any hot pepper sauce you have in the kitchen, but go easy!
- 1/2 glass Tomato JuiceBottle or carton tomato juice - but try to get one without any added lemon juice or spices.
- 2 msr VodkaClear, neutral spirit distilled from mashed grain and filtered through charcoal. US and UK versions are clear and odourless, while the Russian and Polish varieties have a subtle flavour and aroma.
- 1 dash Worcestershire SauceSpicy sauce made from soy sauce, vinegar and various spices. Vegetarians note: normal Worcestershire sauce contains anchovies, but a vegetarian version is available and can be used in these cocktails.
Fill a goblet with crushed ice
Add ingredients - excluding vodka & tomato juice - & stir well
Add tomato juice, stir again
Garnish with a celery stick, lemon slice & maraschino cherries
© The Baboon Saloon