Best served in a champagne flute
Play the Monopoly® London Pub Crawl
Type: Champagne Cocktail
- 3 msr ChampagneFrench sparkling wine, usually produced from Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes.
Substitute: Sparkling wine, if you're on a budget!
- 1/2 msr GallianoAniseed flavoured liqueur made from herbs, roots and berries.
Where you'll find it in the duty free shop: Italy
- 1/2 msr Lemon JuiceFreshly squeezed lemon juice or the bottled lemon juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you.
- 1/2 msr Triple SecSweet, orange Curacao.
Substitute: Cointreau if you're not worried about your cocktails being 100% authentic.
- 1 tspn VodkaClear, neutral spirit distilled from mashed grain and filtered through charcoal. US and UK versions are clear and odourless, while the Russian and Polish varieties have a subtle flavour and aroma.
Add ingredients to a fluted champagne glass
© The Baboon Saloon