Best served in a goblet
Type: Champagne Cocktail
- 1 tspn Caster SugarFine white sugar.
Substitute: Normal white or brown sugar, but stir or shake the cocktail well!
- 3 msr ChampagneFrench sparkling wine, usually produced from Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes.
Substitute: Sparkling wine, if you're on a budget!
- 1/2 msr Lemon JuiceFreshly squeezed lemon juice or the bottled lemon juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you.
- 2 msr Strawberries, PureedUse one of the following here - your choice:
- Whole, fresh strawberries - mashed with a fork or blended to a smooth puree.
- A tin of strawberries, blended.
- Bottled strawberry puree
- 3/4 msr Strawberry LiqueurSweet, rich strawberry-flavoured liqueur, sweeter and with a lighter proof than Strawberry Brandy - and with a lower fruit content.
Rim a goblet with strawberry liqueur & caster sugar
Blend ingredients - excluding champagne - with 3/4 glass of crushed ice
Pour into glass
Garnish with half a strawberry
Add short straws
© The Baboon Saloon