Best served in a cocktail glass
- 1 dash Angostura BittersFlavour enhancer made from herbs, spices and berries. Only a few dashes are added to cocktails so a bottle lasts a long time.
- 1 tspn BenedictineLiqueur distilled from various herbs.
- 2 msr GinA spirit made by distilling unmalted grain and infusing with juniper. Popular types of gin include London Dry Gin, which has a subtle flavour and aroma, and Plymouth Gin, a dry gin from Plymouth, England
- 1/2 tspn PernodConcentrated aniseed flavoured liqueur which turns milky when water is added.
Where you'll find it in the duty free shop: France
- 1 msr Vermouth (Dry)Vermouth is a fortified wine flavoured with herbs, bark and plant extracts. Dry vermouth is pale, golden and white-wine based.
Chill a cocktail glass thoroughly
1/2 fill a mixing glass with ice
Add ingredients to mixing glass
Stir with a long-handled spoon
Place a hawthorn strainer on chilled glass
Strain cocktail into glass
Add a lemon twist
© The Baboon Saloon