Best served in a double cocktail glass
Type: Long Drink
- 1 1/2 msr Cherry BrandyGrape brandy flavoured with cherries.
- 1 tspn Creme De CassisBlackcurrant liqueur.
- 2 msr GinA spirit made by distilling unmalted grain and infusing with juniper. Popular types of gin include London Dry Gin, which has a subtle flavour and aroma, and Plymouth Gin, a dry gin from Plymouth, England
- 3/4 msr Lemon JuiceFreshly squeezed lemon juice or the bottled lemon juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you.
- 3/4 msr Sugar SyrupMake your own sugar syrup by dissolving equal quantities of water and sugar before simmering gently for 2 minutes. Cool and store in a bottle or jug.
Fill double cocktail glass with crushed ice
Add ingredients into glass
Garnish with a lemon slice, sprig of mint & a cherry
Add short straw
Can be made shorter in a champagne saucer
Note: Usually made with London Dry Gin
© The Baboon Saloon