Best served in a collins glass
Type: Long and Creamy Drink
- 1 msr CreamDairy or non-dairy cream. Use whipping cream where possible, as some recipes require a portion of the cream to be whipped and floated on top of the drink.
- 1/2 msr FrangelicoHazelnut liqueur.
Where you'll find it in the duty free shop: Italy
- 1/4 msr GrenadineRed cordial with little or no alcohol content, made from pomegranates and used as a colourant in many cocktails.
- 2 msr LemonadeNon-alcoholic soda made from lemon juice, water and sugar. Can substitute diet or traditional-style lemonade if preferred.
- 1 msr Soda WaterSparkling water containing bicarbonate of soda - found in bottles in the grocery store and good for heartburn!
- 1 1/2 msr Strawberry SchnappsStrong, dry potato or grain-based spirit, re-distilled with strawberry flavouring.
Fill a collins glass with broken ice
Shake & strain ingredients - excluding lemonade & soda water - into glass
Add lemonade & soda water
Garnish with a strawberry
Note: Substitute strawberry liqueur for strawberry schnapps, use whipping cr
© The Baboon Saloon