Best served in a highball glass
Type: Long and Creamy Drink
- 1 tspn Caster SugarFine white sugar.
Substitute: Normal white or brown sugar, but stir or shake the cocktail well!
- 1 msr Egg WhiteSeparated white from the egg. You can separate an egg by cracking it into a bowl, then scooping out the yolk carefully with a cupped hand - preferably someone else's!
- 1 msr Lemon JuiceFreshly squeezed lemon juice or the bottled lemon juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you.
- 3/4 msr Lime JuiceFreshly squeezed lime juice or the bottled lime juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you. Just don't use lime cordial instead!
- 1 msr MilkAny dairy or non-dairy milk - your choice
- 2 msr Gin (Old Tom)Sweet spirit made by distilling unmalted grain and infusing with juniper - the most commonly found variety is called Boord's.
Substitute:Any gin if you're not worried about your cocktails being 100% authentic.
- 3 drops Orange Flower WaterDistilled essence of orange flowers, often used in cooking - especially Middle Eastern recipes. Find it in the home baking area of the grocery store.
- 3 msr Soda WaterSparkling water containing bicarbonate of soda - found in bottles in the grocery store and good for heartburn!
Shake ingredients - excluding soda water - with half a glass of crushed ice
Pour unstrained into a highball glass
Add soda water
Gin & a dash of sugar syrup for Old Tom gin
Dry Orange Curacao for orange f
© The Baboon Saloon