Best served in a pina colada / poco glass
Type: Long Drink
- 1 msr Coffee LiqueurCoffee flavoured liqueur. Kahluah is made in Mexico, while Tia Maria is made in Jamaica.
Substitute: Any other coffee liqueur
- 2 msr CreamDairy or non-dairy cream. Use whipping cream where possible, as some recipes require a portion of the cream to be whipped and floated on top of the drink.
- 1 msr GallianoAniseed flavoured liqueur made from herbs, roots and berries.
Where you'll find it in the duty free shop: Italy
- 5 msr Strawberries, PureedUse one of the following here - your choice:
- Whole, fresh strawberries - mashed with a fork or blended to a smooth puree.
- A tin of strawberries, blended.
- Bottled strawberry puree
- 1 msr VodkaClear, neutral spirit distilled from mashed grain and filtered through charcoal. US and UK versions are clear and odourless, while the Russian and Polish varieties have a subtle flavour and aroma.
Blend ingredients - excluding coffee liqueur - with half a glass of crushed ice
Pour into a pina colada glass
Sprinkle coffee liqueur on top
Garnish with a sugar-dipped half strawberry
Note: Use whipping cream if available
© The Baboon Saloon