Best served in a highball glass
Lazy Daze (1)
Type: Long and Creamy Drink
- 1 msr Coffee LiqueurCoffee flavoured liqueur. Kahluah is made in Mexico, while Tia Maria is made in Jamaica.
Substitute: Any other coffee liqueur
- 1 1/4 msr CreamDairy or non-dairy cream. Use whipping cream where possible, as some recipes require a portion of the cream to be whipped and floated on top of the drink.
- 1/3 msr Creme De Menthe (Green)Mint-flavoured liqueur containing a green colourant.
- 2 msr LemonadeNon-alcoholic soda made from lemon juice, water and sugar. Can substitute diet or traditional-style lemonade if preferred.
- 1 msr Melon LiqueurMelon flavoured liqueur.
Midori is Japanese in origin.
Substitute: Any sweet, green melon liqueur.
- 1 msr VodkaClear, neutral spirit distilled from mashed grain and filtered through charcoal. US and UK versions are clear and odourless, while the Russian and Polish varieties have a subtle flavour and aroma.
Fill a highball glass with ice
Shake & strain ingredients - excluding lemonade & cream - into glass
Float cream on top
Garnish with a mint sprig & a cherry
Note: Use whipping cream if available
© The Baboon Saloon