Best served in a goblet
Play the Monopoly® London Pub Crawl
Type: Long and Creamy Drink
- 1 msr Cherry VodkaCherry flavoured vodka - well, what did you expect?
- 1 msr CreamDairy or non-dairy cream. Use whipping cream where possible, as some recipes require a portion of the cream to be whipped and floated on top of the drink.
- 1/2 msr Dark RumSpirit distilled from fermented sugar cane. Dark rum originates from Jamaican and is full bodied and usually matured for around 5 years.
- 1 tspn GrenadineRed cordial with little or no alcohol content, made from pomegranates and used as a colourant in many cocktails.
- 3 tblspn Vanilla Ice CreamAny dairy or non-dairy vanilla ice cream.
- 1/2 msr White RumSpirit distilled from fermented sugar cane. White rum is clear, dry and light bodied, originating in Puerto Rica and matured for around 1 year before bottling.
Blend ingredients - excluding cream & grenadine - with 1/2 a glass of crushed ice
Pour into a goblet
Top with whipped cream
Sprinkle grenadine on top
© The Baboon Saloon