Best served in a goblet
Play the Monopoly® London Pub Crawl
Holiday Egg Nogg (Serves 10)
Type: Long and Creamy Drink
- 6 msr BourbonAmerican-style whiskey distilled from fermented cereal and aged in oak casks e.g. Wild Turkey, Jack Daniels, Rebel Yell.
Substitute: American blended whiskey, Tennessee whiskey
- 6 oz/175g Caster SugarFine white sugar.
Substitute: Normal white or brown sugar, but stir or shake the cocktail well!
- 15 fl oz/420 ml CreamDairy or non-dairy cream. Use whipping cream where possible, as some recipes require a portion of the cream to be whipped and floated on top of the drink.
- 6 Egg (Whole)Whole, raw egg, still in the shell
- 15 fl oz/420 ml MilkAny dairy or non-dairy milk - your choice
- 1/2 tspn SaltUse any cooking or table salt - ground, not crystals!
- 6 msr White RumSpirit distilled from fermented sugar cane. White rum is clear, dry and light bodied, originating in Puerto Rica and matured for around 1 year before bottling.
Mix ingredients in a Punch bowl until sugar dissolves
Chill for 4 hours
Mix & sprinkle nutmeg on top
Note: Use whipping cream if available
© The Baboon Saloon