Best served in a goblet
Play the Monopoly® London Pub Crawl
Type: Long and Creamy Drink
- 1 msr BrandySpirit distilled from wine of grapes or other fruits e.g. see Apricot Brandy, Cherry Brandy or Blackberry Brandy. Normal non-flavoured brandy is smooth to taste and amber in colour.
- 1 msr CreamDairy or non-dairy cream. Use whipping cream where possible, as some recipes require a portion of the cream to be whipped and floated on top of the drink.
- 1 msr Dark RumSpirit distilled from fermented sugar cane. Dark rum originates from Jamaican and is full bodied and usually matured for around 5 years.
- 1 small Egg (Whole)Whole, raw egg, still in the shell
- 1 1/2 msr MilkAny dairy or non-dairy milk - your choice
- 1/2 msr Sugar SyrupMake your own sugar syrup by dissolving equal quantities of water and sugar before simmering gently for 2 minutes. Cool and store in a bottle or jug.
Shake & strain ingredients into a goblet
Sprinkle with nutmeg
Note: Use whipping cream if available
© The Baboon Saloon