Best served in a highball glass
Play the Monopoly® London Pub Crawl
Type: Long and Creamy Drink
- 1 msr Irish Cream Liqueur / BaileysWhiskey based liqueur with a faint chocolate flavour. Use Bailey's or any other kind e.g. supermarket own brand
- 1 tblspn Chocolate Ice CreamAny dairy or non-dairy chocolate flavoured ice cream.
- 3/4 msr Chocolate SyrupChocolate flavoured syrup such as the kind poured over ice cream or used to flavour milk.
- 1/3 tspn Cocoa / Chocolate MilkDairy or non-dairy milk flavoured with chocolate syrup, powder or cocoa to taste.
- 1 msr CreamDairy or non-dairy cream. Use whipping cream where possible, as some recipes require a portion of the cream to be whipped and floated on top of the drink.
- 1 msr Creme De Cacao (Dark)Chocolate flavoured liqueur made from diluted cocoa beans soaked in alcohol. Available in white or dark varieties - the dark variety is stronger in alcohol.
- 1 msr Dark RumSpirit distilled from fermented sugar cane. Dark rum originates from Jamaican and is full bodied and usually matured for around 5 years.
- 3 msr MilkAny dairy or non-dairy milk - your choice
Blend ingredients - excluding cream - with a tablespoon of crushed ice
Pour into a highball glass
Float whipped cream on top
© The Baboon Saloon