Best served in a pina colada / poco glass
Type: Long and Creamy Drink
- 1/3 Banana, PureedFresh bananas, peeled then mashed with a fork or pureed in a blender.
- 3 tblspn ChambordBlack raspberry liqueur from Burgundy, France.
Substitute: Any other raspberry liqueur if you're not worried about your cocktails being 100% authentic!
- 3/4 msr Chocolate Ice CreamAny dairy or non-dairy chocolate flavoured ice cream.
- 1 1/2 msr CreamDairy or non-dairy cream. Use whipping cream where possible, as some recipes require a portion of the cream to be whipped and floated on top of the drink.
- 1 msr Creme De BananeSweet banana-flavoured liqueur.
- 1/2 msr White RumSpirit distilled from fermented sugar cane. White rum is clear, dry and light bodied, originating in Puerto Rica and matured for around 1 year before bottling.
Blend ingredients - excluding cream - with 1/2 a glass of crushed ice
Pour into a pina colada glass
Float whipped cream on top
Garnish with a banana slice & a cherry
© The Baboon Saloon