Best served in a collins glass
Play the Monopoly® London Pub Crawl
Barnaby's Buffalo Blizzard
Type: Long and Creamy Drink
- 1 1/2 msr CreamDairy or non-dairy cream. Use whipping cream where possible, as some recipes require a portion of the cream to be whipped and floated on top of the drink.
- 1 msr Creme De Cacao (White)Chocolate flavoured liqueur made from diluted cocoa beans soaked in alcohol. Available in white or dark varieties - the white or clear variety does not include cocoa bean remains.
- 1 msr GallianoAniseed flavoured liqueur made from herbs, roots and berries.
Where you'll find it in the duty free shop: Italy
- 1 tspn GrenadineRed cordial with little or no alcohol content, made from pomegranates and used as a colourant in many cocktails.
- 2 msr MilkAny dairy or non-dairy milk - your choice
- 2 tblspn Vanilla Ice CreamAny dairy or non-dairy vanilla ice cream.
- 3/4 msr VodkaClear, neutral spirit distilled from mashed grain and filtered through charcoal. US and UK versions are clear and odourless, while the Russian and Polish varieties have a subtle flavour and aroma.
Blend ingredients - excluding cream - with 1/2 a glass of crushed ice
Pour into a collins glass
Top with whipped cream
Garnish with a cherry
© The Baboon Saloon