Best served in a goblet
Type: Long and Creamy Drink
- 1/3 Banana, PureedFresh bananas, peeled then mashed with a fork or pureed in a blender.
- 1 msr Coconut CreamSweet coconut cream, found in small cartons in the grocery store. Do not use coconut milk found in cans, or the liquid from fresh coconuts.
- 1 msr CreamDairy or non-dairy cream. Use whipping cream where possible, as some recipes require a portion of the cream to be whipped and floated on top of the drink.
- 1 msr Creme De BananeSweet banana-flavoured liqueur.
- 4 msr Pineapple JuiceBottle or carton pineapple juice.
- 1 msr Sugar SyrupMake your own sugar syrup by dissolving equal quantities of water and sugar before simmering gently for 2 minutes. Cool and store in a bottle or jug.
- 1 1/2 msr White RumSpirit distilled from fermented sugar cane. White rum is clear, dry and light bodied, originating in Puerto Rica and matured for around 1 year before bottling.
Blend ingredients with 1/2 a glass of crushed ice until smooth
Pour into a goblet
Garnish with pineapple & lemon slices & a cherry
Leave excess peel hanging, like a fuse, over side
Note: Use whipping cream if available
© The Baboon Saloon