Best served in a highball glass
Baileys Milk Shake
Type: Long and Creamy Drink
- 1 1/3 msr Irish Cream Liqueur / BaileysWhiskey based liqueur with a faint chocolate flavour. Use Bailey's or any other kind e.g. supermarket own brand
- 2/3 msr Coffee LiqueurCoffee flavoured liqueur. Kahluah is made in Mexico, while Tia Maria is made in Jamaica.
Substitute: Any other coffee liqueur
- 1 msr CreamDairy or non-dairy cream. Use whipping cream where possible, as some recipes require a portion of the cream to be whipped and floated on top of the drink.
- 3 tblspn Vanilla Ice CreamAny dairy or non-dairy vanilla ice cream.
- 1 msr White RumSpirit distilled from fermented sugar cane. White rum is clear, dry and light bodied, originating in Puerto Rica and matured for around 1 year before bottling.
Blend ingredients - excluding cream - with 1/2 a glass of crushed ice
Pour into a highball glass
Float whipped cream on top
Garnish with a cherry on a stick
Note: Use Baileys Irish Cream liqueur for the authentic co
© The Baboon Saloon