Best served in a double cocktail glass
Type: Long Drink
- 10 drops Blue CuracaoSweet orange-flavoured liqueur, coloured blue to add effect to cocktails. Other colours such as red, green and yellow are also available.
- 1/2 msr Egg WhiteSeparated white from the egg. You can separate an egg by cracking it into a bowl, then scooping out the yolk carefully with a cupped hand - preferably someone else's!
- 1/2 msr GallianoAniseed flavoured liqueur made from herbs, roots and berries.
Where you'll find it in the duty free shop: Italy
- 2 msr LemonadeNon-alcoholic soda made from lemon juice, water and sugar. Can substitute diet or traditional-style lemonade if preferred.
- 1 msr Orange JuiceFreshly squeezed, bottled or carton orange juice.
- 1 msr Southern ComfortA spirit made from a blend of bourbon, peaches, oranges and herbs - although the actual recipe remains a secret.
- 1 msr VodkaClear, neutral spirit distilled from mashed grain and filtered through charcoal. US and UK versions are clear and odourless, while the Russian and Polish varieties have a subtle flavour and aroma.
Shake ingredients - excluding Curacao & lemonade - very well
Strain into a double cocktail glass
Garnish with an orange slice & a cherry
Place Curacao drops in neat rows on frothy surface, using a dropper or thin straw
© The Baboon Saloon