Best served in a collins glass
Type: Long Drink
- dash Angostura BittersFlavour enhancer made from herbs, spices and berries. Only a few dashes are added to cocktails so a bottle lasts a long time.
- 1 1/2 msr Lime JuiceFreshly squeezed lime juice or the bottled lime juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you. Just don't use lime cordial instead!
- 2 1/2 msr Whiskey (Scotch)Blended Scottish whiskey - a mixture of maize spirit and malt whiskey.
Substitute:Any other whiskey if you are not worried about your cocktails being 100% authentic!
- 2 msr Soda WaterSparkling water containing bicarbonate of soda - found in bottles in the grocery store and good for heartburn!
- 3/4 msr Sugar SyrupMake your own sugar syrup by dissolving equal quantities of water and sugar before simmering gently for 2 minutes. Cool and store in a bottle or jug.
Fill a frosted collins glass with crushed ice
Shake & strain ingredients - excluding soda water - into glass
Swizzle briefly to frost the glass
Add soda water
Add straws & a swizzle stick
© The Baboon Saloon