Best served in a collins glass
Type: Long Drink
- 1 1/2 msr Apple Brandy/Calvados/ApplejackApple flavoured brandy.
Applejack or Jersey Lightening is made in the USA, while Calvados is made in Normandy, France.
Substitute: Any apple brandy.
- 3 msr Apple Juice (Sparkling)Any sparkling apple juice drink e.g. Appletiser
- 3/4 msr Dark RumSpirit distilled from fermented sugar cane. Dark rum originates from Jamaican and is full bodied and usually matured for around 5 years.
- 1 1/2 msr Lime JuiceFreshly squeezed lime juice or the bottled lime juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you. Just don't use lime cordial instead!
- 3/4 msr Sugar SyrupMake your own sugar syrup by dissolving equal quantities of water and sugar before simmering gently for 2 minutes. Cool and store in a bottle or jug.
Shake & strain ingredients - excluding apple juice - into a frosted collins glass
Almost fill glass with crushed ice
Swizzle briefly to frost the glass
Add apple juice
Add straws & a swizzle stick
© The Baboon Saloon