Best served in a pina colada / poco glass
Slow Screw, Mildly Comfortable, Slightly Wild
Type: Long Drink
- 1/2 msr BourbonAmerican-style whiskey distilled from fermented cereal and aged in oak casks e.g. Wild Turkey, Jack Daniels, Rebel Yell.
Substitute: American blended whiskey, Tennessee whiskey
- 2 msr LemonadeNon-alcoholic soda made from lemon juice, water and sugar. Can substitute diet or traditional-style lemonade if preferred.
- 4 msr Orange JuiceFreshly squeezed, bottled or carton orange juice.
- 3/4 msr Sloe GinLiqueur made from an infusion of sloe berries, gin and sugar.
- 1/2 msr Southern ComfortA spirit made from a blend of bourbon, peaches, oranges and herbs - although the actual recipe remains a secret.
- 3/4 msr VodkaClear, neutral spirit distilled from mashed grain and filtered through charcoal. US and UK versions are clear and odourless, while the Russian and Polish varieties have a subtle flavour and aroma.
Fill a pina colada glass with broken ice
Shake & strain ingredients - excluding lemonade - into glass
Garnish with a cherry
Note: Use Wild Turkey 101 bourbon, if available
© The Baboon Saloon