Best served in the bottle
Type: Long Drink
- 1/2 msr CognacFrench brandy distilled from white wine and matured in oak casks - VSO means very superior old; VSOP means very superior old pale; VVSOP means very very superior old (really!); XO means extremely old. Substitute: Brandy.
- 200ml bottle ColaAny cola-type soda such as Coca-Cola, Pepsi or Virgin. Use diet soda if preferred.
- 1/2 msr Lemon JuiceFreshly squeezed lemon juice or the bottled lemon juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you.
- 1/2 msr Orange CuracaoSweet orange-flavoured liqueur.
Substitute: Triple sec or Cointreau if you're not worried about your cocktails being 100% authentic.
- 1/2 msr VodkaClear, neutral spirit distilled from mashed grain and filtered through charcoal. US and UK versions are clear and odourless, while the Russian and Polish varieties have a subtle flavour and aroma.
Use very cold cola
Pour enough cola out of bottle to fit in remaining ingredients
Add ingredients to bottle (use a funnel)
Cover bottle firmly and invert to mix ingredients
Place bottle in a large glass
Fill glass with crushed ice
© The Baboon Saloon