Best served in a collins glass
Type: Long Drink
- 1/2 msr Caster SugarFine white sugar.
Substitute: Normal white or brown sugar, but stir or shake the cocktail well!
- 1/2 msr Dark RumSpirit distilled from fermented sugar cane. Dark rum originates from Jamaican and is full bodied and usually matured for around 5 years.
- 3/4 msr Lemon JuiceFreshly squeezed lemon juice or the bottled lemon juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you.
- 1 msr Orange JuiceFreshly squeezed, bottled or carton orange juice.
- 1/3 Peach, PureedWhole, fresh peach - peeled, stoned and mashed with a fork or blended to a smooth puree.
- 1 msr Peach SchnappsStrong, dry potato or grain-based spirit, re-distilled with peach flavouring. Peach Tree Schnapps is a popular variety.
- 1 1/2 msr White RumSpirit distilled from fermented sugar cane. White rum is clear, dry and light bodied, originating in Puerto Rica and matured for around 1 year before bottling.
Blend ingredients until smooth
Add a glass of crushed ice, blend briefly
Pour into a collins glass
Garnish with a peach wedge speared with a cherry
Note: 1 tspn Pêcher Mignon can be added to ingredients
© The Baboon Saloon