Best served in a collins glass
Type: Long Drink
- 2 tspn Caster SugarFine white sugar.
Substitute: Normal white or brown sugar, but stir or shake the cocktail well!
- 2 msr Dark RumSpirit distilled from fermented sugar cane. Dark rum originates from Jamaican and is full bodied and usually matured for around 5 years.
- 1/2 msr Lemon JuiceFreshly squeezed lemon juice or the bottled lemon juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you.
- 3 msr Orange JuiceFreshly squeezed, bottled or carton orange juice.
- 2 msr Soda WaterSparkling water containing bicarbonate of soda - found in bottles in the grocery store and good for heartburn!
Add ingredients - excluding soda water - to a collins glass
Fill with crushed ice
Add soda water
Garnish with lemon & orange wedges & a cherry
Note: Use Jamaican rum, if possible
© The Baboon Saloon