Best served in a collins glass
Type: Long Drink
- 3 msr Lemon & Lime SodaAny lemon and lime flavoured soda such as Sprite or 7UP. Some cocktails call for 7UP specifically, but you can substitute any other soda if you're not worried about your cocktails being 100% authentic.
- 1 tspn Cloudberry LiqueurLiqueur flavoured with arctic cloudberries.
Where you'll find it in the duty free shop: Finland
- 1 msr Creme De BananeSweet banana-flavoured liqueur.
- 1/2 tspn GrenadineRed cordial with little or no alcohol content, made from pomegranates and used as a colourant in many cocktails.
- 1/2 msr Lemon JuiceFreshly squeezed lemon juice or the bottled lemon juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you.
- 1 msr Pineapple JuiceBottle or carton pineapple juice.
- 1 msr VodkaClear, neutral spirit distilled from mashed grain and filtered through charcoal. US and UK versions are clear and odourless, while the Russian and Polish varieties have a subtle flavour and aroma.
Fill collins glass with ice
Shake & strain ingredients - excluding Soda - into glass
Garnish with orange & lemon slices & a cherry
Note: Can substitute lemonade for Lemon & Lime soda
© The Baboon Saloon