Best served in a cocktail glass
Play the Monopoly® London Pub Crawl
Type: Short Drink
- 1/2 msr Apricot BrandyGrape brandy flavoured with apricots.
- 1 1/2 msr GinA spirit made by distilling unmalted grain and infusing with juniper. Popular types of gin include London Dry Gin, which has a subtle flavour and aroma, and Plymouth Gin, a dry gin from Plymouth, England
- 1 tspn GrenadineRed cordial with little or no alcohol content, made from pomegranates and used as a colourant in many cocktails.
- 1 tspn Lemon JuiceFreshly squeezed lemon juice or the bottled lemon juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you.
- 1/2 msr Vermouth (Dry)Vermouth is a fortified wine flavoured with herbs, bark and plant extracts. Dry vermouth is pale, golden and white-wine based.
Shake the ingredients and strain into a cocktail glass.
© The Baboon Saloon