Best served in a cocktail glass
Ten Pin Gin
Type: Short Drink
- 1 tspn Egg WhiteSeparated white from the egg. You can separate an egg by cracking it into a bowl, then scooping out the yolk carefully with a cupped hand - preferably someone else's!
- 1 1/2 msr GinA spirit made by distilling unmalted grain and infusing with juniper. Popular types of gin include London Dry Gin, which has a subtle flavour and aroma, and Plymouth Gin, a dry gin from Plymouth, England
- 1/2 msr Lime JuiceFreshly squeezed lime juice or the bottled lime juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you. Just don't use lime cordial instead!
- 1 1/4 msr Mandarine NapoleonPure spirit infused with mandarin peel and blended with cognac.
Where you'll find it in the duty free shop: Belgium
- 1 msr Sugar SyrupMake your own sugar syrup by dissolving equal quantities of water and sugar before simmering gently for 2 minutes. Cool and store in a bottle or jug.
- 1 msr Vermouth (Dry)Vermouth is a fortified wine flavoured with herbs, bark and plant extracts. Dry vermouth is pale, golden and white-wine based.
Shake the ingredients and strain into a cocktail glass.
Squeeze a twist of lime into the glass and discard.
Garnish with orange and lime slices.
Note: Use London Dry gin for an authentic cocktail.
© The Baboon Saloon