Best served in a whisky / rocks / old-fashioned glass
Type: Short Drink
- 1/2 msr Armagnac / Grape BrandyArmagnac is a grape brandy distilled from wines in south-west France. Any grape brandy can be used.
- 1 tspn Blue CuracaoSweet orange-flavoured liqueur, coloured blue to add effect to cocktails. Other colours such as red, green and yellow are also available.
- 1/2 msr Blueberry SyrupBlueberry flavoured syrup such as the kind added to soda or poured over ice cream.
- 1/3 msr Lime JuiceFreshly squeezed lime juice or the bottled lime juice you can buy in the grocery store - up to you. Just don't use lime cordial instead!
- 1 1/2 msr VodkaClear, neutral spirit distilled from mashed grain and filtered through charcoal. US and UK versions are clear and odourless, while the Russian and Polish varieties have a subtle flavour and aroma.
Shake the ingredients with a glass of broken ice.
Pour, unstrained, into a rocks glass.
Garnish with an orange slice and a blue cherry.
Note: Use Absolut vodka for an authentic cocktail.
© The Baboon Saloon