Best served in a pina colada / poco glass
Type: Long Drink
- 1 msr CognacFrench brandy distilled from white wine and matured in oak casks - VSO means very superior old; VSOP means very superior old pale; VVSOP means very very superior old (really!); XO means extremely old. Substitute: Brandy.
- 3 msr Mandarin JuiceBottled or carton mandarin juice - or make your own freshly-squeezed using fresh mandarins. Mandarins are small, orange citrus fruits similar in taste to tangerines.
- 2 msr Pineapple JuiceBottle or carton pineapple juice.
- 1 tspn RakiLiqueur made from anise and licorice, similar to Greek Ouzo.
Where you'll find it in the duty free shop: Turkey
- 1 msr Whiskey (Scotch)Blended Scottish whiskey - a mixture of maize spirit and malt whiskey.
Substitute:Any other whiskey if you are not worried about your cocktails being 100% authentic!
Fill pina colada glass with broken ice
Add the ingredients to the glass
Garnish with a mint sprig
Note: Use single-grain Scotch
Can substitute Canadian whisky for Scotch & Pernod for Raki
© The Baboon Saloon